Saturday, December 13, 2014

Week #16



Hey there EXCEPTIONAL people!  

I'm not going to post much this week.  I'm too busy being exceptional!  :) 
(Really I'm just in the middle of my finals and getting ready for Christmas).
I really am trying to be exceptional- in my own way. 

I believe that every single one of us has the capacity to be exceptional.  

This week was a testimony to me that if you're looking for answers to particular 
questions or inquiries in the scriptures- they are there, all we have to do is look for them.
I found some great answers to my personal questions.  I hope you did too. 

As we get ready to start our winter break I want you to focus your thoughts on
teaching methods.  
Pay attention to ALL of your teachers.  
See what reaches you and motivates you.  
Pay attention to questions that get you thinking.  
Watch how teachers guide discussions.
What works, what doesn't?

I have to tell you- that whether you want to be a teacher or not, 
we are all meant to become teachers.   
To become great teachers you have to pay attention to teaching.

We are going to start some trial runs with teaching this week.  
Let me know if you want to be part of it this week!
I love volunteers! 

Love you guys!  See you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment