Saturday, January 10, 2015

Week #18




Guess what you guys--first semester assessment is done!!!

I'm very proud of everyone of you.  Thank you for being there.    

The Savior always patiently taught things that were not understood.  
Especially when it came to his doctrine.  
I love these words of the Savior, "Come now, and let us reason together."  
  
Even when we don't understand the doctrine, or maybe just the wording throws us off, 
I know that if the Savior were teaching you he would simply "reason" it out with you.  
I hope that you felt this from me this week.  I truly try to exemplify Him.  
He is my personal example of the best teaching, simply because He is the master teacher
I hope that nobody went away from this assessment feeling anything more than having gained a greater understanding of the doctrine of Jesus Christ and the restoration of His gospel.  

I love you guys.  Really, I do.  
More is expected of you than was of me. 
Consider yourself blessed.   
You are a great generation.  
The Lord loves you, and will use you in so many amazing ways.  
He must prepare you for this work.  
Jesus Christ is at the helm of this gospel.  
He wants his doctrine to be written within our hearts.  

Next week we will start up again with section 72.  
I don't know how much you accomplished on Friday in the class.  
I hope a LOT, because we are moving on.  

I hope you are having an amazing weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment