Friday, January 16, 2015

Week #19


As we all know- life is a series of learning- and then being tested about knowledge gained.  
Passing tests enables us to move forward.  
You gotta get use to it because it doesn't end after high school.  :)

I seriously LOVED this week!!!  
Those of you who decided not to come to seminary due to finals, 
sorry, but- you missed out. 

Section 76 is a BIG picture of the test of life.  
I appreciate all that diligently came, 
and I sincerely hope that you felt that it was worth your time.  
I hope coming to seminary blessed you and helped your mind to think clearer.  

What I was reminded of this week is similar to what I learn when I attend the temple.
The Plan of Salvation is eternal.  There really is a BIG picture.  
We have infinite worth!  What we do here on earth really does matter. 
Learning to pass tests and overcome obstacles is necessary, 
and most importantly- is worth it.  
The atonement is our only hope, and it is the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  
We can become what God wants us to become because of the atonement. 

Next week we will continue with section 76.  
I didn't want to rush this week because, after having taken the Learning Assessment, 
I am more determined than ever to help you understand this amazing doctrine.  
God is merciful.  He is kind and loving, and he understands us perfectly.  
He is all wise, all knowing, all powerful, omni-present and he wants us to become like Him. 
I KNOW that it is possible.  We have infinite potential. 
We are making progress.  We will never get there in this life, 
but we are moving in the right direction! 

Have a fun 3 day weekend!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment