Thursday, October 16, 2014

Week #8




What a week! 

Wow.  I'm totally worn out.  

I wonder if that's how everyone is feeling.  I bet it is.   

  Between boundary changes, homecoming preparations/festivities and Be Smart firesides, it's been super busy this week.  Today, Thursday, as I was teaching class, I sat down to do a power point and could hardly get off the chair, I was that tired.  I might have been sleep/teaching. :) 
Weird!  
I'm ready for the weekend. 

Tomorrow we are going to begin our Doctrinal Assessment review.  
I read through all of the questions today and I KNOW we are going to do great!  
We've covered almost everything on the test already and we're just getting started.  

This week we talked about 3 main things.  

#1.  The importance of education.  (Something we do every year- it's part of the curriculum)

#2.  The importance of personal revelation.

#3.  The importance of missionary work. 

Personal revelation and missionary work come up a lot in the Doctrine and Covenants.  
I'm good with it because we live in a time 
when we need to be focused on both of these topics every day.  

Even though we're all worn out and ready for the weekend, 
I want everyone in my class to know that I am very proud of them.  
I have to be careful how much pride I feel, lest it become the wrong kind of pride. ;) 

When we say the Joseph Smith History I can feel my heart swell.  Wow, it's incredible.  
Please share it with your family and friends.  What we have accomplished is miraculous!  
I am proud of myself as well.  
It's a huge accomplishment, and it makes me feel good about myself for having taken this challenge.  You all should feel good about it too!  
Now it's time to share it- so others can feel the power that comes from saying it out loud.  

So....as they say, "That's a wrap!"

See ya all next week,  rested up and ready to jump into Section 30!  

Have a great weekend!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment