Friday, November 7, 2014

Week #11


I just love Fall!  I'm so glad it's finally here. 

5 days off was fun, and another 4 will be pretty great as well.  

We started this week by hearing from Sister Jamie Austin, 
who recently returned home from her mission in Jamaica.  
What an interesting mission!  
I love the humble spirit that I feel from returned missionaries.  
They are a great asset to us in seminary, don't you think?  

With the week being short I felt a little hesitant to dive into anything too complex or long,
like section 42.  
So we'll start it on Wednesday.  

 I want each one of you to know that I am grateful for you.
It doesn't take a designated month of gratitude for me to realize that my 
life is significantly blessed because of each one of you. 
When I count my many blessings, you are among the most obvious ones.  
Each one of you are precious to me.  
You have beautiful souls.  
You make me want to be a better person, a better teacher,
 a better example,
and a more valiant daughter of God.  
You inspire me, and your testimonies strengthen mine.  

Thank you for dedicating your lives to following the Savior.  
I love Him.
I hope that being in seminary is helping you to follow Him every day.  
We all need this help.
We are truly lost without Him.  
I hope and pray that you feel His love when you come to seminary, 
because I feel His love for you every day.  
He's on your side.
This is a winning Plan.  

Remember what we talked about today.
"Pray always that you may come off conqueror."

Your Savior is there for you. 
He knows you.  He loves you  He knows how to help you.

Come unto Him. 

My love and appreciation to all of you!  

Sister Allen








No comments:

Post a Comment