Friday, September 26, 2014

Week #5


I had so many Ah-Ha moments this week, which was awesome because this week we talked A LOT about personal revelation and that's exactly what I was having.  

Mosiah 2:9 says, "And these are the words which he spake and caused to be written, saying: My brethren, all ye that have assembled yourselves together, you that can hear my words which I shall speak unto you this day; for I have not commanded you to come up hither to trifle with the words which I shall speak, but that you should hearken unto me, and open your ears that ye may hear, and your hearts that ye may understand, and you minds that the mysteries of God may be unfolded to your view."  

These words totally apply to seminary.  
We don't come to seminary to play silly games, or trifle with words, otherwise why not just sleep in?  
We come to seminary to learn the awesome mysteries and mercies of God!   
This week was amazing for me, and I hope it was for all of you.  
Just thinking about revelation helped me to consistently receive revelation as I sought to 
"study it out in my mind".  
It was a great week!

Tonight we are going to have our 1st gathering at my house.  
I hope some of you will try it out and come.  
It's a test-run for all of us, but I have a feeling it's going to be fun.  
Hello, I'm fun- you're fun, it's going to be fun!  

I got tingles, really AWESOME ones, three times this week.  All today.  

First- While Isaac shared his testimony.  
That was a great devotional and I loved the personal application 
because it was one we all can relate to.
Second- When we said all three verses of the JSH we've memorized.  
Wow!!  That was powerful!!
Third- When Maddy answered the final question at the end of class regarding God's next move in a Spiritual Famine, "Send a Prophet!!"  I still get chills thinking about it!!    

I hope you are having your own Ah-Ha moments!  
Ah-Ha moments are such amazing things.  
They testify of truth.  
They connect the dots and enable us to see things from a BIG picture.  
The Lord gives us these memorable moments line upon line, precept upon precept.  
When you get them, remember them!  Write them down!  
Don't let them slip away because it was the spirit that revealed truth.  
That God lives.
That He loves us.
That He is delivering us.
That you are in the right place.  

I love you all!  

Thank you to the parents that came on Tuesday.  It was so great meeting you! 
YOU HAVE INCREDIBLE CHILDREN!  








No comments:

Post a Comment